Eight Students Inducted into Delta Tau Alpha
Eight students were inducted recently into the Eastern Kentucky University chapter of Delta Tau Alpha, an honorary society for agriculture students.
The inductees, selected on the basis of GPA, character, leadership ability and class standing, were:
· Tiffany Bowling, sophomore, agriculture pre-vet, Corbin.
· Billy Cameron, sophomore, agribusiness management, Mt. Vernon.
· P.J. Hale, senior, agriculture pre-vet, Louisville.
· Katie Link, sophomore, agriculture pre-vet, Ashland.
· Jocelyn McKay, junior, agribusiness management, Spencer, Ind.
· Ashley Schenck, senior, landscape horticulture, Erlanger.
· Celia Thomas, junior, animal science, Cecilia.
· Stacie Vanderploeg, sophomore, agriculture, pre-vet, London.
The EKU chapter is part of the National Honor Society of Delta Tau Alpha, which promotes and recognizes scholarship and leadership accomplishments of agricultural students while emphasizing character development, enhancing undergraduate preparation for professional positions, and joining with other agricultural student organizations in the promotion of agriculture.
Published on September 30, 2014