If you enjoy the field of psychology and want to apply the practice in the workplace, then this program is for you. Eastern Kentucky University’s online Master of Science in Industrial-Organizational Psychology provides the critical skills needed to assess the behavior of individuals in businesses and develop strategies for performance and productivity improvement within organizations.
|Master of Science|
|Industrial and Organizational Psychology|
- Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of two undergraduate psychology courses including statistics and one upper division psychology course [Comparable courses in relevant disciplines (e.g., business) will be considered.]
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 and 3.0 overall in the last 60 hours of the bachelor’s program (Applicants with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher are exempt from the GRE requirement.)
- Targeted Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores of 149 or above on the Verbal section and 144 or above on the Quantitative section
- Three (3) letters of recommendation providing evidence of academic potential from persons familiar with the applicant’s academic or employment experience
- A statement of career goals and objectives demonstrating academic potential and appropriate interests
- Curriculum Vita/Resume
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Forfeiture Support Associates
- KentuckyOne Health
- Olympic Steel
- Select International, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing
- U.S. Department of State
Ready to apply?
Visit the EKU Graduate School website to get started.