If you are interested in law enforcement, corrections or juvenile justice then the Eastern Kentucky University Criminal Justice Policy and Leadership program might be for you. Infusing a criminal justice core with a social justice focus, EKU’s online master’s degree program prepares high-thinking individuals for leadership roles that challenge injustice, value diversity, and support the equitable treatment and human rights of all people.
|M.S. in Criminal Justice Policy and Leadership|
|Corrections Policy and Leadership|
|Juvenile Justice Policy and Leadership|
|Police Policy and Leadership|
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher or 3.25 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work
- GRE Scores of 146 or above on Verbal, 140 or above on the Quantitative and 4.0 or above on the Analytical Writing
- GRE can be waived if the overall undergraduate GPA is 3.0 or higher OR 3.25 in the last 60 hours OR if applicant has a previously earned advanced degree from an accredited university
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal and Professional Statement
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Kentucky Department of Juvenile Justice
- Bureau of Prisons
- Probation and Parole (state and federal levels)
- American Probation and Parole Association
- Kentucky State Police
Ready to apply?
Visit the EKU Graduate School website to get started.