Improve the lives of others in a growing profession. Eastern Kentucky University’s Occupational Therapy program is nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report. Learn from expert faculty with diverse backgrounds and experience an educational continuum from baccalaureate to doctoral degrees.
|Occupational Science||Occupational Therapy (professional pathway; for students who want to become an OT)|
|Occupational Therapy (post-professional pathway; online; for students who are already an OT)|
Job Opportunities for Graduates
Occupational therapy jobs are available in a variety of areas including schools, hospitals, long-term care facilities, outpatient service providers, home health, early intervention and academia.
Where Are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Hospital of King’s Daughters, Virginia Beach, VA
- Neuro Restorative, Georgetown, KY
- Gateway Rehabilitation Hospital, Florence, KY
- Cardinal Hill, Lexington, KY
- Nancy Gillespie Occupational Therapy Scholarship
- Jean Steffan Smith Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Rebecca B. Pelfrey Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Joy Anderson Occupational Therapy Scholarship
- Occupational Therapy Alumni Endowed Scholarship
- Occupational Therapy Faculty Endowed Scholarship
- Gladys Nobuko Masagatani Scholarship
- David Allgier Endowed Scholarship
- Morning Pointe Foundation Scholarship
For scholarship information, please visit Scholarships for OS and OT Students.