Make a difference for children, families and communities in Kentucky and beyond. Earn your Eastern Kentucky University Social Work degree from a well-respected program with experienced faculty and access to internship and job opportunities.
|Online MSW||Graduate Certificate||BSW||Minor|
|Social Work – Foundation||Addictions Intervention||Social Work*||Social Welfare|
|Child and Family Services|
|Leadership and Management|
|Social Advocacy and Justice|
*On campus or online
The BSW program has been accredited since 1977 and the MSW program is in pre-candidacy for accreditation with the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
Students can declare a social work major upon admission to EKU but must apply for full admission to the program. Requirements include:
- Completion of introductory courses in social work, psychology and sociology
- 2.5 GPA or above
Where are Recent Graduates Employed?
- Kentucky Department of Community Based Services, Child and Adult Protection
- Richmond Senior Center
- Cardinal Hill Adult Day Care
Students in the social work program are eligible to apply for the following scholarships:
- Public Child Welfare Certification Program (PCWCP) Scholarship
- Jackie Blanchard Scholarship
- ANT/SOC/SWK Department Scholarship
Contact Evelyn Jones for information at email@example.com