An RCF (Request for Change to Facilities) is required when one or more of the following is needed for any item in the EKU Facility:
- Moving an entire department of offices within a building or to another building
- Adding a completely new workspace to an existing office area
The Request for Service and the RCF MUST be submitted to the building supervisor in order to be sent to Facilities Management. All requests must be the original form, no copies accepted, and must be completed in their entirety or the request will be returned to sender.
These requests must also comply with current ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) regulations. If the acquisition or relocation is self-funded, cost will be charged back to the budget accounts provided.
These are examples of removing or rearranging an existing office into a conference room:
- Dept. ABC is moving from the 1st floor to the 4th floor of the XYZ building.
- Dept. XYZ has added a new position to their office and must have a new workstation.
- Dept. PDQ is changing an existing office into a conference room.