You can now use your Colonel Card at select off-campus vendors!
Colonel Cash is a separate declining balance account accessed through your Colonel Card.
- Campus Dining Locations
- Barnes and Noble @ EKU
Participating vendors are increasing, be sure to check back often.
Benefits of Colonel Cash:
- Colonel Cash transactions are tax exempt when used at campus dining locations.
- Balance carries from academic year to academic year (*Unused balances will be forfeited if no account activity has occurred in the past 12 months)
Use of Colonel Cash on alcohol or tobacco purchases is prohibited.
Colonel Cash balances are non-transferable and non-refundable.
How to Add Colonel Cash: Simple 7 Step Process
- Go to your MyEKU portal.
- Under EKU Quick Links, choose “Transact- EKU Dining and Card Services” – this will take you to Transact eAccounts.
- Select Colonel Cash on the left side of the screen to replenish.
- Select +Add Funds.
- Choose amount you would like to add, then select Next.
- Select Enter Payment.
- Enter your card information and submit.