All members of the University community can use their Colonel Card at campus dining locations with Optional Flex while saving money and adding convenience to their daily routines.
Optional Flex works just like automatic flex; however, it is not linked to a meal plan and can be added to your account at any time through the Transact eAccounts portal.
Optional Flex for campus dining has several benefits:
- Flex transactions are tax exempt.
- Receive a 5% bonus when you upload Optional Flex funds. (if you add $1, you will receive $1.05 to spend.)
- Balances carry from academic year to academic year. (*Unused balances will be forfeited if no account activity has occurred in the past 12 months.)
Optional Flex balances are non-transferable and non-refundable.
How to Add Flex: Simple 7 Step Process
- Go to your MyEKU portal.
- Under EKU Quick Links, select “Transact- EKU Dining and Card Services” – this will take you to Transact eAccounts.
- Choose Optional Flex on the left side of the screen to replenish.
- Select +Add Funds.
- Choose amount you would like to add, then select Next.
- Select Enter Payment.
- Enter your card information and submit.