Select Page

Eastern Kentucky University

Office of the Registrar

Registrar 5 Verifications


National Student Clearinghouse is the official agent for all of the following verifications:

  • Enrollment Verifications – for all except Car Insurance Good Student Discounts, and Statements of Good Standing (needed when taking courses at another institution – Request through Registrar’s Office, Whitlock Building, Room 239)
  • Loan Deferments (Except Perkins Loans).
  • Degree Verifications.

How to Generate your Free EKU Enrollment Verification, fast!

  1. Log on to your Student Web account (MyEKU)
  2. Navigate to the Student Services card.
  3. Scroll down until you see National Student Clearinghouse.
  4. Click on National Student Clearinghouse.
  5. Fill in required information and click Login.
  6. Click on Obtain an Enrollment Certificate.
  7. Wait patiently. The certificate will appear.
  8. Print your official enrollment certificate.
  9. Mail or deliver it to whoever requires verification of your enrollment at EKU!

Car Insurance Company - Good Student Discounts

Most car insurance companies accept a copy of the “Printable Grade Report” which reflects a student’s GPA and academic standing. This is the official university grade report and printing it from your secure student web account is the only method of obtaining university verification of your GPA, unless you request an official university transcript. The EKU Grade Report may be obtained through MyEKU.

Note that new students, attending EKU during their first semester, will not have a grade report until they have finished the semester and earned final grades. Therefore EKU students during their first semester should provide car insurance companies with transcripts from their high school or previous institution to prove they are deserving of a good student car insurance discount. After completion of their first semester EKU students will then have an EKU Grade Report available for this purpose.

Any other needs regarding good student discount verification or enrollment verification must be requested through the Office of the Registrar, Whitlock Building, room 239.

Good Standing Forms for Transferring Students

These forms are prepared in the Office of the Registrar, Whitlock 239. Once the appropriate request form has been filled out, the completed verification will be ready for pick up the following afternoon or can be mailed within the same time frame. Get the form here.

Office of the Registrar

521 Lancaster Avenue
Whitlock CPO 58, Room 239
Richmond, KY 40475-3102