The College of Business and Technology Wall of Honor was unveiled at a special dedication ceremony on October 21, 2011.
Four new plaques were installed on the wall located in the entry foyer of the Business and Technology Center.
Wall of Honor donors:
- Associated General Contractors of Kentucky, Inc.
- Sam Bourne
- Harold G. Campbell
- Paul W. Chellgren
- The Cincinnati Insurance Companies
- Bill and Cindy Clements
- Thomas and Rebecca Coffey
- Randy and Helen Gray
- The Honeywell Corporation
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Dustan and Becki McCoy
- Gayle E. Mason McCroskey
- Robert B. Morgan
- Ronald and Sherrie Lou Noel
- The George D. Norton Family Foundation
- Kermit and Opal Patterson
- Rodney R. Ratliff
- Bill and Millie Reddick
- Barbara and Louis Roethlisberger
- James and Patricia Simpson
- Hardy and Judy Tribble
Each donor is acknowledged with a permanent plaque on the Wall of Honor as well as on the room or area within the College or Business and Technology Center they choose to name.
For more information on the Wall of Honor, contact:
CBT Office of the Dean
College of Business and Technology
214 Business and Technology Center