EKU Dual Credit is a dual-enrollment program for eligible high school juniors and seniors that offers the opportunity to take college level courses for dual credit, high school credit and college credit, at a reduced tuition rate. We offer this program to public school, private school, and home school students in Kentucky.
EKU Dual Credit students earn college credit and high school credit with the same course!
EKU Dual Credit students save 2/3 the cost of tuition for the same undergraduate course!
EKU Dual Credit students have access to EKU’s student and support services!
Coming to EKU after completing Dual Credit courses and A.P. exams, you may be awarded up to $2,400 in additional scholarships!
What benefits can I take advantage of as a Dual Credit Student?
- You will receive access to EKU Library’s ever-growing databases, with over 80,000 eBooks and a wide range of journals to assist you in your course work.
- You can access free consultation and tutoring services both on campus and via Skype.
- You will have a free e-mail account and access to Google Drive and Office 365.
- Student ticket prices for all EKU events and free access to EKU sporting events with a current EKU ID.
What benefits do I have as an applying freshman?
- You can apply for both dual credit and to be a college freshman at EKU with a single application. The process is streamlined.
- Your freshman application fee will be waived.
- You qualify for the Study Strong Freshman Scholarship. Students who earn dual credit through EKU can virtually double their investment, earning up to $2400 in additional scholarship dollars for getting good grades and keeping those credits at EKU. Please visit the EKU Scholarship website for more information.