EKU Dual Credit is a dual-enrollment program for eligible high school juniors and seniors that offers the opportunity to take college level courses for dual credit, high school credit and college credit, at a reduced tuition rate. We offer this program to public school, private school, and home school students in Kentucky.
EKU Dual Credit students earn college credit and high school credit with the same course!
EKU Dual Credit students save 2/3 the cost of tuition for the same undergraduate course!
EKU Dual Credit students have access to EKU’s student and support services!
Transferability of Credits
Your EKU Dual Credits transfer with you no matter where you decide to go after high school graduation and most often will count as the credit you took!
What benefits can I take advantage of as a Dual Credit Student?
- Receive access to EKU Library’s ever-growing databases, with over 80,000 eBooks and a wide range of journals to assist you in your coursework.
- Free tutoring, career exploration with a career advisor, academic advising, and mental health counseling
- Free admittance to select EKU events and NCAA Division 1 athletic events
What benefits do I have as an applying freshman?
- Streamlined application process
- Your dual credits are automatically applied to your selected major