EKU is proud of its 70+ year tradition of helping military, veterans and their dependents achieve their academic dreams. If you’re looking for a truly “military-helpful” university, EKU is the place for you. EKU’s Operation Veteran Success initiative provides the following benefits:
- Highly acclaimed one-stop-shop Veterans Success Center to serve all your transition needs,
- No application processing fee for undergraduate veterans or their dependents,
- In-state tuition for all Post 9-11 eligible military personnel, veterans and dependents using the benefit,
- Maximum credit hours for military experience documented on your Joint Service Transcript (JST),
- Priority (early) registration for classes to keep you on track to graduate,
- Military-friendly withdrawal and readmission policy due to unanticipated deployment orders,
- Transition housing assistance for newly discharged veterans, and
- Active Student Veterans of America Chapter – EKU VETS.
Has it been a while since you’ve been in school? Ask how you can become a part of EKU’s premier Veterans Bridge to College Success (VBCS) program that provides veteran-only course sections and a vet-specific Transition to College orientation course.
Are you wondering how you’ll score on the ACT? Ask how you can take a placement exam to qualify for admission and gain entry through the VBCS program.
Also check out the first-of-its-kind Veterans Studies minor. No one has your “six” better than EKU.
Visit the Office of Military and Veterans Affairs website to learn more.