- Students majoring in elementary and middle grades education – contact Dr. Maria Manning, Undergraduate Program Coordinator. Dr. Manning can assist you with undergraduate academic advisement when your primary advisor is not available, you are a new transfer student, have not declared your major, or have other general questions.
- Students interested in majoring in Communication Disorders – contact Dr. Kellie Ellis, 859-622-1860.
- Students interested in majoring in American Sign Language and Interpreter Education – contact Dr. Daniel Roush, 859-622-3149; Video Phone 859-353-0043.
Graduating students and graduate students should contact the primary graduate advisor for their program of interest.
- Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership
- Dr. Julie Rutland, Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Program Coordinator, is available to assist those who have earned an undergraduate degree and seek to add teacher certification in elementary, middle, secondary, 5-12, and P-12 education.
- Contact Department of Clinical Therapeutic Programs if interested in speech-language pathology or counseling Chair, Dr. Kellie Ellis.