EKU is offering active Kentucky teachers a discounted tuition rate of $399 per credit hour in appreciation of their dedicated service to youth.
Discount applies to the following for active Kentucky teachers:
- Master of Arts of Teaching for students who are active Kentucky teachers and choose to teach using Option 6 certification while in this initial certification program
- Master of Arts in Education degrees
- Education Specialist
- Teaching endorsements and adding new certifications.
- Discount does NOT apply to the Doctorate in Education programs, M.A. in Communication Disorders, or M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. The normal tuition of $510 per credit hour will apply to students who are not currently teaching or teaching outside Kentucky.
To qualify for the discount:
- Apply to EKU’s Graduate School.
- Upon admission, you will receive an electronic letter stating if you are eligible for the discount.
- Complete the form linked to the electronic admission letter. You will be required to verify your employment by submitting a letter from your principal/school district.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will not need to apply for the discount again unless you withdraw from the university or do not attend courses for one year.
- You must submit your request for discounted tuition by the following dates for the discount to apply:
Fall Admission Term: August 1st
Spring Admission Term: January 1st
Summer Admission Term: May 1st
Questions? Please contact EKU’s Graduate School.
Graduate Education and Research
Published on July 14, 2022