The Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers bachelor’s degrees in the areas of Mathematics, with concentrations in General Mathematics and Mathematics Teaching, Data Science, and Statistics. We also offer a Master of Arts degree in Applied Mathematics with concentrations in Secondary Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, and Statistics.
For those looking for a minor, we offer minors in Actuarial Science, Mathematical Sciences, Mathematics, Mathematics/Teaching, and Statistics. We also offer a certificate in Applied Data Science.
For more information on each of our programs, see our detailed course requirements and 4-year planners below.
Bachelor of Science Degrees (includes 4-year planners)
- Data Science and Statistics (B.S.)
- Mathematics with a Concentration in General Mathematics (B.S.)
- Mathematics with a Concentration in Mathematics Teaching (B.S.)
Accelerated Dual Degree (3+2) Programs
Master of Arts
- Applied Mathematics, Master of Arts with a Concentration in Applied Mathematics and Statistics (M.A.)
- Applied Mathematics, Master of Arts with a Concentration in Data Science (M.A.)
- Applied Mathematics, Master of Arts with a Concentration in Secondary Mathematics (M.A.)