Want to further your education with an Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AASN) degree and become an R.N. in two years/four semesters? The EKU School of Nursing has you covered. Review the AASN page with the application packet that includes admission criteria and HESI A2 admission assessment exam information. Use the AASN Admissions Checklist below and fill out the information request form below. The How to Apply page has a step-by-step instructions and success tips. The AASN program is a Work Ready Kentucky scholarship program. Work Ready scholarship funds are distributed by KHEEA.
AASN Admissions Checklist — (visit How to Apply for helpful tips!):
- Apply for Admission to EKU
- Schedule the HESI A2 Admission Assessment Entrance Exam when testing window opens. (See last page of application packet for detailed instructions.)
- Set up a CastleBranch account and complete all requirements. (See application packet for detailed instructions.)
- Submit an online AASN application form to the School of Nursing by May 15 (fall admission) or October 31 (spring admission)
- Submit your high school transcript to email@example.com
AASN Online Application Deadlines:
May 15 for Fall Admission and October 31 for Spring Admission
Have a Question?
- Need assistance with HESI A2 assessment exam appointments, CastleBranch or the application process?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-622-1827.
- Need assistance from an academic advisor?
Contact a College of Health Sciences academic advisor here.