Select Page

Eastern Kentucky University

Office of the Registrar

Registrar 5 Records and Transcripts

Records and Transcripts


Address and name changes for current students may be made in writing by submitting the form linked here. If you are not a current student and want to submit a request to update personal information, fill this form out instead.

If you are or have been employed by EKU (full-time, graduate assistant or student worker), you will need to change your personal information through the Human Resources Department. Please contact them for the requirements to make changes to your personal information. Learn more about HR services here.

Grade Changes are submitted by the appropriate faculty member to the Registrar Office. Students may view grades via their MyEKU Online Account under View Grades.


Eastern Kentucky University uses the National Student Clearinghouse to process all official transcript requests (Mail, PDF, Exchange). This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allows you to track your order, and ensures the security of your information and payment. Expedited delivery is available through the National Student Clearinghouse. You may track your transcript online at using the tracking number you received in your confirmation email.

Current students may secure a copy of their unofficial transcript anytime via their MyEKU account. Alumni will need to order official transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse as unofficial transcripts are no longer available to alumni via MyEKU.

EKU graduates who plan to work or further their education abroad may need to authenticate their degree(s) and transcripts. This process is referred to as an Apostille, which is the verification and legalization of a document for international use. Instructions for completing an Apostille Transcript Request are available here.

Office of the Registrar

521 Lancaster Avenue
Whitlock CPO 58, Room 239
Richmond, KY 40475-3102