When you transfer to EKU, our Transfer Center Staff works closely with you. EKU’s academic departments and administrative offices are here to help you with your transition.
- Apply for admission
- Have an official transcript from each accredited university, including any dual credit that you received in high school, sent to the Admissions office. Most transcripts can be ordered online at the National Student Clearinghouse. Select the Electronic PDF option and have your transcript sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you encounter difficulty accessing your transcript, your previous institution’s registrar or student record office should be able to help.
- Send any AP test scores that you may have to the Academic Testing Office.
- If you have fewer than 24 semester hours, send your high school transcript and your ACT or SAT test scores to the Academic Testing office.
- Check the Undergraduate Catalog to see if you are required to apply to your program separately from the university. Admission into EKU does not guarantee that you are admitted into certain programs.
- Apply for financial aid.
- Check your eligibility for a transfer scholarship.
Admitted to EKU? Find answers to your questions here!
Need help? Contact us!