If you still have questions after reviewing this information, please call 859-622-7686 to speak with our staff or schedule an office appointment.
Campus Tours and Orientations
- Have an appointment or want to stop by? Find our Office
- Tour the campus with the EKU Admissions Office or Take a Virtual Tour!
- Attend a New Student Orientation
FAQs for Students Interested in Applying to EKU
1. How do I apply for admission to EKU? How Do I Apply web page
2. How much does it cost? Current Term Costs
3. How do I apply for financial aid? Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
4. What types of scholarships are available? Scholarship Office website / Transfer Student Scholarships
5. How would I obtain an EKU Undergraduate Catalog? View EKU Undergraduate Catalog
6. Which courses will transfer? View EKU Transfer Equivalency page.
7. Where do I go online to request my transcript? The National Student Clearinghouse provides a service to order transcripts online. Transcripts can be mailed to the EKU Office of Admissions or sent via Electronic PDF to email@example.com
Access the Transcript Ordering Center
8. I am interested in a particular major, how can I learn more? View all EKU programs
9. I am a veteran. Where can I find specific information about veterans programs at EKU? Millitary & Veterans Affairs website
10. Where can I find specific information that pertains to international students? View International Students website
FAQs for Students Who Have Applied and Been Accepted to EKU:
1. What is an EKU Student ID number? Your student ID number is your primary identification number for most systems on campus. EKU no longer uses your social security number.
2. How do I get my student ID number? Once you are admitted to EKU, you will receive an acceptance letter. This letter will include your student ID number and information on myEKU.
3. What happens if I forget my student ID number? Instructions: Obtain your Forgotten Student ID Number
4. What is MyEKU? MyEKU is your connection to campus services. These services include activating you EKU email account, registering for classes, obtaining a parking permit and much more. MyEKU Information
MyEKU is where students:
- Register for classes
- View or print your schedule
- View your holds
- View your major
- Change your major or minor
- Change your PIN
- Check on financial aid
- Check your account balance
- Make an online payment
IMPORTANT: You can only update your address or phone number by visiting the Registrar’s Office in room 239 of the Student Services Building. You cannot change your official EKU email address.
5. What is DegreeWorks? DegreeWorks is a web-based tool for students to monitor their academic progress toward degree completion. DegreeWorks also allows students and their advisors to plan future academic coursework. DegreeWorks Video Tutorials / DegreeWorks Student Help Sheet
6. How do I connect to EKU’s wireless internet with my computer and cell phone? Automatically Configure Wireless Now