- Reactivate a previously withdrawn application (if within the past 12 months)
- Change your intended start date to a new term (fall, winter, spring or summer term)
- Change from the On Campus to 100% Online student campus designation
- Change your major or concentration within your major
- Add a school you have attended since completing the original application
Update your application using the link on this page: Application Update Form online.
Please Note: A new application and application fee (if applicable) must be submitted after 12 months.
If you are a previous EKU student who now wishes to take classes as a visiting/non-degree student or are a visiting/non-degree student who wishes to be considered for degree-seeking admission, you must complete a new application for admission.
- To update your contact information before you are accepted, please log in to your application status page and scroll to the bottom to make changes. After you are accepted, please change your contact information with the Office of the Registrar using the Personal Information Change form.
- If you need to withdraw your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name and date of birth.
- If you have been admitted to EKU and wish to update your major, please contact the Office of the Registrar. Their information can be found at: registrar.eku.edu/declaring-program-study.