Select Page
Home 9 Who is My Advisor?

Who is My Advisor?

Advising session

All undergraduate students are assigned an academic advisor. This person may be a faculty member or a full-time advisor. Your academic advisor’s contact information can be found in myEKU. Your Advisor is the only way to access your RAC number or Alternate Pin.

Advisor CardTo check to see who your advisor is:

Login to myEKU

You can also find your advisor and e-mail them directly from DegreeWorks.

EKU is comprised of six academic colleges. The colleges offer academic advising support. Please contact the college of your major for assistance. General Studies majors and students who have not declared a major, contact the Office of Advising and Career Services.

Office of Advising and Career Services

521 Lancaster Avenue
Whitlock Room 468
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: 859-622-1296

Fax: 859-622-1300

Connect with OACS @ EKU