Love language and people? A rewarding career awaits graduates of EKU’s Interpreter Training Program. After graduation, you’ll be equipped to provide skilled sign language interpreting for the Deaf. There are tons of reasons to choose EKU for this career:
- We’re the only CCIE accredited ASLIE program in Kentucky, and one of only 13 nationwide.
- Statewide and nationwide internship placements to prepare you for success.
- Teaching community balanced with both Deaf and hearing faculty and staff.
- Outstanding ASL Language Learning Lab and state-of-the-art interpretation studio.
- 95 percent of all graduates are employed within three months.
- An immersive Living Learning Community where you can experience living on a dorm floor with other ASL students and Deaf students.
Ready to get started?
Simply fill out the request for information form. Or, if you’re ready to start now:
Get More Information
Ready to get started on your first step to a rewarding career as an ASL interpreter? Fill out the form below and we’ll be happy to help you get started on that path.