Social Media is an excellent way to communicate with the EKU community and the public at large. It’s a great medium for telling wonderful stories about our department and also serves as a recruitment tool. Here are some tips to consider before submitting a post:
- What is your goal?
- Who is the intended audience?
- What message are you trying to send? (i.e. bragging rights, recruitment, advertisement etc.)
- Do you have a hard deadline you need to meet or merely a preferred date of posting?
- What picture(s) best reflect your post?
- Which hashtags capture your post upon a search?
ASLIE reserves the right to edit all posting content above, and will work with you to ensure your posts meet your satisfaction and all university guidelines set by the EKU Social Media team. Requests should be submitted 24-48 hours in advance.