Eastern Kentucky University Faculty and Staff members are eligible to purchase a membership to the Student Recreation Center. Memberships are offered on a 1, 4 or 12 month basis. Family memberships are also available. Pricing and additional information is provided below.
- Faculty/Staff – an individual membership for a Faculty/Staff member
- Faculty/Staff +1 – a Faculty/Staff member plus their partner, spouse or sponsored dependant
- Faculty/Staff Family – a Faculty/Staff member plus their partner or spouse and (2) sponsored dependents living in the same household
A membership for a dependant is available for individuals that are 5 years and older.
- For individuals 13 yrs and younger, access only to the Aquatic Center, Climbing Center, eSports Lounge, Basketball Courts and MAC Court will be permitted. They must to be accompanied by the member in the same activity space at all times.
- For individuals 14 yrs and older, access to the entire Student Recreation Center will be permitted. They must to be accompanied by the member in the same activity space at all times.
- For individuals that are 18 years and older, access to the entire Student Recreation Center will be permitted. They will not need to be accompanied by the member.
Payroll Deduction is also avaialble for any full-time, benefitted Faculty or Staff member. By enrolling in Payroll Deduction, a deduction based off the 12 month membership fee will be deducted from each paycheck. Family members can also be added to a membership through Payroll Deduction. Individuals who enroll in Payroll Deduction will remain an active member until they cancel their membership by completing the Payroll Deduction Cancellation Form. To enroll in Payroll Deduction, complete the Payroll Deduction Membership Form, which is provided below.
- Upon completion, the form can be emailed to Ryan Fisher or dropped off at the Access Desk of the Student Recreation Center. The membership will begin once the form has been received.
Excluding Payroll Deduction, payment can be made at the Student Recreation Center during operating hours. Cash, check and/or major debit or credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, are accepted. Payments cannot be made over the phone.
If paying by check, please make the check out to EKU Campus Recreation.
Memberships can be renewed either in person or online. To renew in person, simply visit the Student Recreation Center during operating hours. To renew online, click here. Individuals will log in with their Fusion/EKU credentials and click on the “Memberships” icon.
|Membership||1 Month||4 Months||12 Months|
If you have any membership questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Ryan Fisher, the Assistant Director of Memberships and Outreach, via email or phone (859-622-1183).