EKU Summer Housing, 2024
Summer housing is available from May 19 through August 9, 2024.
- The summer application will be available beginning April 3, 2024 at 10AM
- To be eligible for summer housing, a student must have either a summer class schedule or a schedule for the upcoming fall semester.
- Summer housing will be in one of our community styled residence halls and the cost is $190 per week. The week is Sunday through Saturday and will not be prorated.
- The summer hall opens on May 19 at 9:00 AM. Information regarding check-in will be provided prior to this date.
- Summer housing is no longer tied to sessions. Applicants indicate arrival and departure date on their application which may fall anytime between the summer housing open and close dates.
- Due to anticipated need, private rooms will not be allowed.
- Summer students associated with specific groups participating in an established summer program will be allowed to keep items in their room over predetermined breaks during the summer. These breaks are to be set in advance at the beginning of the summer period and must be approved by Housing and Residence Life in advance
Residents who need to arrive before May 19 may contact the Housing & Residence Life Office for interim housing. The cost of interim housing is $190. The Housing & Residence Life Office may be contacted at either 859-622-1515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University reserves the right not to contract with persons who are currently violating the terms and conditions of a housing contract, who have previously violated the terms and conditions of a housing contract, who have violated University rules or regulations, or who have a past due balance with the University.
Grand Campus Summer Housing, 2024
Grand Campus summer housing is available from May 19 through August 9, 2024.
Grand Campus summer housing is available for those residents who had a Grand Campus assignment during the previous spring semester or have a Grand Campus assignment for the upcoming academic year. The application will be available beginning April 3, 2024. The rate for Grand Campus summer housing is $268 per week. Current residents of Grand Campus who need housing until May 19, may remain and will be assessed at a rate of $268 per week. Students needing housing until May 19 may indicate this need on the Grand Campus summer application. Residents assigned to Grand Campus for Fall 24 will be moved to their Fall locations during the summer as soon as their fall location is available.
Residents not currently assigned to Grand Campus, but who are scheduled to live at Grand Campus for the upcoming academic year may move into Grand Campus once their fall Grand Campus apartment becomes available. Until the unit becomes available, residents will be assigned to the traditional summer school hall. If a resident moves to Grand Campus after the beginning of the summer session, the resident will be charged from the date he/she moves in on a pro-rata basis.