Select Page
Home 9 Forms 9 OPT Withdrawal Request

OPT Withdrawal Request

You must report if you are leaving or have left the United States and abandoning your OPT. We will complete your SEVIS record. Please note: you will no longer be able to use your current I-20 or F-1 student visa to enter the United States.

Office of International Student and Scholar Services

521 Lancaster Avenue
Powell 013
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: 859-622-3446

Connect with OISSS @ EKU