What is EKU NOW Dual Credit?
EKU’s dual credit program is open to high school and home school juniors and seniors, residing in Kentucky, who meet eligibility requirements, and whose school is an EKU partner. To qualify, students must:
- You must be a junior or senior in high school residing in Kentucky.
- You must have a high school unweighted GPA of 2.5.
- Meet course Pre-requisites. The Academic Readiness Course Placement Equivalency Chart can be found at testing.eku.edu.
- Your high school or home school must be a participating partner.
Fall 2024 Schedule Coming Soon!
Fall Advising and Registration Sessions:
* For additional information, visit EKU Dual Credit
Text your Dual Credit questions to: 859-328-1074.