Select Page

Eastern Kentucky University

Office of Advising and Career Services

Office of Advising and Career Services 5 Petitions and Override Processes

Petitions and Override Processes

Exceptions are currently initiated by the Advisor and entered through DegreeWorks. In order to submit an exception for a student, the Advisor must do the following:

  1. Login to myEKU
  2. Select on Advisor Menu
  3. Choose DegreeWorks
  4. Access Student DegreeWorks audit

Once the Degree Works audit is access for the student, click on the Petitions tab located at the top of the DegreeWorks audit and enter the petition using the tutorial provided below.

Exception Tutorial

For more information contact the Registrar’s Office at

Office of Advising and Career Services

216 Park Dr.
CPO 62, Whitlock Building Room 468
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: 859-622-1296


Connect with OACS @ EKU