Listed below is a collection of research completed by students and faculty in the Psychology Department. Each highlighted link is a pdf of the presented poster.
- Cannon, T. and Lawson, A. Spotting A Liar In A Card Game
- McKnight, M. and Gore, J. Who I Am and How I’ve Changed
- Kaseya, H. and Lawson, A. Everyday Life Factors That Affects Memory
- Hackathorn, J. and Wygant, D. Construct Validity of the Personality Inventory for DSM-5 (PID-5) Triarchic Psychopathy Scales in a Male Correctional Sample
- Banks, L. and McClellan, M. Clinician’s Attitudes of Rural Telemental Health and the Impact of COVID-19
- Johnston, K. and Lawson, A. Attention and Family History
- Hamilton, H. and Incera, S. Factors that Influence Academic Satisfaction in English as a Second Language University Students