Select Page
Military and Veteran Affairs 9 Earn Maximum Credit for Your Military Training and Experience

Earn Maximum Credit for Your Military Training and Experience

*Based upon recommendations made by the American Council on Education (ACE)

Visit the VETS|Ready Opportunity Portal to search hundreds of established equivalencies and generate an unofficial evaluation of the credits you may receive.*

Questions? Call us at 859-622-2345 or email

Joint Service Transcript Processing Request

Request to have your Joint Service Transcript retrieved and processed – this will normally take 7-10 business days before it is recorded on your DegreeWorks Audit.*

*Note: In order to have your JST processed you must be admitted to the University and have an EKU Student ID Number (901XXXXXX)

Air Force

Air Force veterans and servicemembers should request their Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript to receive credit for military service. CCAF transcripts are processed by the EKU Registrar’s Office in the same manner as civilian college transcripts.

Air Force trainings/occupations have not been evaluated for military transfer credit. Since the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), and Air University Registrar are regionally accredited schools, veterans and service members from these schools will need to request their transcripts for evaluation of any prior learning credit.  

Military and Veteran Affairs

521 Lancaster Ave.
Powell Student Center 137
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: (859) 622-2345
Fax: (859) 622-5076


Connect with OMVA @ EKU