Eastern Kentucky University’s distinguished faculty and professional staff are committed to helping you discover your path to a challenging and rewarding academic experience. Explore the more than 100 degree programs, with a variety of options, within our six academic colleges:
- Letters, Arts & Social Sciences
- Business & Technology
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Health Sciences
- Justice, Safety and Military Science
Critical and creative thinking, problem solving and effective communication skills are paramount for attaining future career goals. Helping students to fully develop these skills is central to the academic programs at EKU where learning occurs in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Explore our easy-to-use academic program search feature. Review EKU’s outstanding academic programs and curriculum guides by using key words to search for majors, minors, certificates, online and graduate programs.
To enhance the total academic experience, EKU provides enrichment opportunities beyond the classroom, including:
- The award-winning Noel Studio for Academic Creativity – a dynamic learning center offering individual and small group space equipped with recording capabilities, whiteboards and assistance with oral and written presentations.
- The Center for Renewable and Alternative Fuel Technologies (CRAFT) – an interdisciplinary program fostering the development of a regional biofuels industry. Currently, students in chemistry, agriculture, biology, environmental sciences and economics participate in hands-on research at the center.
- The EKU Center for the Arts – a premier arts and entertainment venue in Central Kentucky showcasing well-known popular performers and groups such as Tony Bennett, Celtic Women, STOMP and numerous other musicals, plays and classical performances.
Additionally, study abroad opportunities abound at EKU. You’ll discover a wide variety of courses to include language and culture, business, literature and the arts, science and social science, philosophy and religion, and many others.
You can also earn while you learn through EKU’s accredited Co-op and Internship Program. One of only 12 accredited programs in the nation, students gain real-world career experience while earning academic credit that fits within many degree programs. Hundreds of students take advantage of these opportunities each semester.
You’ll also benefit from learning in some of the most advanced academic facilities available anywhere. Our new Science Building and the Business & Technology complex are just two examples of EKU’s state-of-the-art learning venues. Live well in EKU’s on-campus housing, which includes a new suite-style residence hall for upperclassmen. You can also connect with other students who share similar interests by joining one of EKU’s many Living and Learning Communities.
As a graduate student at EKU, you will be mentored in a community of scholars, scientists and artists who will help you engage in a variety of collaborative projects across disciplines.