Select Page

Eastern Kentucky University

College of Health Sciences

Transfer Students FAQ

I’ve been accepted to EKU. Am I automatically in the program I chose?
No. If your DegreeWorks report reads “pre” before your major then you must be accepted into the major program. Each program accepts applicants differently so check with the program of choice for verification.

I’m interested in radiography, ultrasound technician, respiratory care, or medical assisting. Does EKU offer any of these programs?
No. Currently these programs can be found in community colleges and technical schools.

I’m transferring to EKU. How can I see where my previous coursework will transfer to EKU?
Visit the Transfer Center’s course equivalency page.

How do I transfer from another university or college to Eastern Kentucky University?
Apply on the EKU Admissions site, supply transcripts of all previous college coursework, and wait for your admission letter.

Will all of my transfer courses be accepted by the College of Health Sciences at EKU?
The Transfer Center in Whitlock 442 will evaluate courses which are transferred to EKU from your previous institution. The department of your major may accept courses as support if they so choose.

I was not accepted into the program of my choice. What do I do now?
You may see our college advisor Kristin Crawford to discover other opportunities.

College of Health Sciences

521 Lancaster Ave.
203 Rowlett Building
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: 859-622-1523
Fax: 859-622-1140