Select Page
Home 9 Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: When will I get my student ID number?

A: Once you are admitted to EKU, you will receive a letter saying that you have been accepted. This letter will have your student ID number (EKU does not use social security numbers) and information on how to access MyEKU. Please keep your student ID number with you on campus. 

Q: What happens if I forget my student ID number?

A: Should a student lose their ID number they should log into MyEKU to retrieve the number. If they are unable to log into MyEKU, they should contact EKU IT at 859-622-3000 or to have their password reset.

Q: What is MyEKU?

A: MyEKU is your connection to campus services. These services include activating your EKU email account, registering for classes, checking your financial aid status, and much more.

Q: How do I register for classes?

A: Visit here for more details on registering for classes.

Q: What information can I access though MyEKU?

A: Find more information on MyEKU here.

Q: What do I do if I get a registration error while registering for classes?

A: For more information on registration errors, visit here.

Q: How do I change my major?

A: Visit here to learn how to change your major.

Q: What is DegreeWorks?

A: DegreeWorks is a Web-based tool for students to monitor their academic progress toward degree completion. DegreeWorks also allows students and their advisors to plan future academic coursework. Visit this page to learn more about DegreeWorks.

Q: How do I connect to the EKU’s wireless internet with my computer and iPhone?

A: Visit here for more information.

Q: How do I access my email account?

A: Use this link to login to your email. Please check your EKU email frequently!

Q: Where can I access the application for graduation?

A: Access the application for graduation here.

Corbin Regional Campus

One Pennington Way
Corbin BTC 041
Corbin, KY 40701
Phone: 606-528-0551 or 859-622-6640
Fax: 859-622-6625


Connect with Corbin @ EKU