Select Page
Home 9 Student Resources

Student Resources

Undergraduate Student Forms/Links

Graduate Students Forms/Links

Student FAQ's

Q: "How do I register for courses?"

Undergraduate students: To register for courses you must first contact your Advisor to receive your RAC number. If you do not know who your Advisor is, you can find this information through your DegreeWorks account or contact for more information.

Graduate Students: You can register for courses through MyEKU, by clicking “Register” under the “Registration” tab. There you will chose the term and courses you wish to register for.

If you are receiving errors when attempting to register, you may require an override. You can submit an override request through MyEKU by clicking “Override Request Form” under the “Registration” tab.

Q: "I can't find my courses on Blackboard. Can you help?"

If a course that you are registered for is not showing up on your Blackboard account, please check that this course has already started. Some courses are 8-week courses and will only show on “upcoming courses” tab and will be unavailable until the professor opens the course. If this course has started, contact the professor to ensure you have been added to the course. You may also contact EKU IT (859) 622-3000 for additional help.

Department of Teaching, Learning, and Educational Leadership


521 Lancaster Ave
427 Combs Bldg
Richmond, KY - 40475
Phone: 859-622-2154


Connect with CEAHS @ EKU