- Students can only register using the EKU Student Web.
- Access online registration by clicking on the EKU homepage, At the EKU homepage, choose “Login to EKU” on the right hand side of the screen, then visit on MyEKU.
- Students must have a Registration Access Code (RAC) to register. (This is obtained from their advisor.)
- Register by hours earned based on Degree Works Report. Degree Works Reports are available online through students’ MyEKU accounts.
- Registration is 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. See the registration timetable for the date you can register on EKU Colonel’s Compass.
- For registration assistance call 859-622-2361.
At the EKU Homepage, choose “Login to EKU” on the right hand side of the screen, then click on MyEKU. Students register online.
How to register for classes video tutorial.
How to register for classes How-to Guide (PDF).
For assistance, please call Big E Central at 859-622-2361 or stop by. – the location is Whitlock 210.
Visit this excel sheet to find any important comments on your specific course section (look for the CRN of any course you registered for).
First Time Freshmen
New, first time freshmen register during their freshman orientation session. Freshmen orientation sessions are held throughout the summer. For information call 859-622-2285.
Students unable to attend freshmen orientation will be allowed to register after the last session of the summer has finished.
Registration is based on the undergraduate student’s earned hours.
The registration timetable can be found in the current copy of the EKU Colonel’s Compass.
NOTE: You will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view and print the registration schedule or any other information in the Colonel’s Compass.
- There will be a registration hold placed on students with unpaid accounts. These holds will not allow any registration activity for any semester until the account is up to date.
EKU Now! Students
Refer to the EKU Now! web site for information regarding registration for EKU Now! students.
For further information or questions regarding registration, you may contact Big E Central at (859) 622-2361 or by e-mailing BigECentral@eku.edu.
Courses may be added to a student’s schedule any time during the first seven days of a full semester class during the fall and spring, and the fourth day of summer school. The web will allow adding of partial semester courses only through the correct date. These dates can be found in Colonel’s Compass.
Courses may be added by through MyEKU. The process to add is just like the process followed to register initially.
If you have questions, please call the Registration Center at (859) 622-2320.