ATMAE Student Chapter
The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE) is faculty, students, and industry professionals dedicated to solving complex technological problems and developing the competitive technologist and applied engineering workforce.
Flight Deck (Aviation)
EKU Aviation students may live in preferred housing on the top floor of clay Hall. On “the Flight Deck!” you will enjoy weekend activities, study sessions, and adventures worth sharing with fellow aviators. The advantages: endless, the cost: minimal, the experience, priceless. See EKU Housing for details.
SCA’s core purpose is to enhance and provide an opportunity for student members to grow and succeed in the construction industry. Our objectives: (1) Promote communication and networking between student members and contractors; (2) Expand the student members’ knowledge of the construction industry; (3) Unite and promote fellowship between student members and the professional societies that serve the construction industry; and (4) Familiarize students, faculty, and administration with the professional character and economic impact of the construction industry.
- AAAE, American Association of Airport Executives
- ACTE, Association for Career and Technical Education
- APICS, American Production and Inventory Control Society
- ASC, Associated Schools of Construction
- ASEE, American Society of Engineering Education
- ASQ, American Society for Quality
- ATMAE, The Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering
- FAA, Federal Aviation Administration
- IEEE, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- KACTE, Kentucky Association for Career and Technical Education
- NBAA, National Business Aircraft Association
- SAE, Society of Automotive Engineers
- UAA, University Aviation Association