Faculty and Staff Resources
EKU Libraries Research Support
Check out the EKU Libraries’ website to find journal articles, newspaper articles, books, ebooks, data resources, and other online resources. Reach out to your Business Librarian for assistance finding what you need.
To view these resources, please visit EKU Libraries.
Open-Source Research Tools
- JASP is a cross-platform software program with a state-of-the-art graphical user interface. The JASP interface allows you to conduct statistical analyses in seconds without learning programming or risking a programming mistake.
- Jamovi is a new “3rd generation” statistical spreadsheet. designed from the ground up to be easy to use, jamovi is a compelling alternative to costly statistical products such as SPSS and SAS.
- Analytics Open Learning is a free learning platform where anyone can learn Python, SQL, and other data analytics-related topics. All materials are offered for free to faculty, students, and anyone else who desires to improve their knowledge of data analytics thanks to an endowment from the Deloitte Foundation and its partners.
- APA Formatting and Style Guide (7th Edition)
- Research Randomizer is a free resource for researchers and students needing a quick way to generate random numbers or assign participants to experimental conditions.
Nursing Mother's Lounge
Breastfeeding and need a private space to pump or nurse your infant while on campus?
A Nursing Mother’s Lounge is available to EKU students and staff in the Business and Technology Center, conveniently located on the Lake Level near the parking lot entrance (BTC 030).
Come to the Dean’s Office in BTC 214 for the keypad code to gain access to the room.
Additional support for breastfeeding mothers may be found at: