A contribution to the 21st Century Diversity Fund will foster the financial support of a wide variety of initiatives to address diversity at EKU.
The 21st Century Diversity Fund provides and supports programming, such as:
- Recruitment and retention efforts
- Special projects or programs at EKU that advance cultural diversity on campus
- Projects that will advance the academic success of underrepresented students at EKU
- Pre-college learning opportunities
- Faculty and student mentoring events
If you would like to discuss ways to give, please contact our office at 859-622-6587 and we will work with you to ensure your charitable, tax-deductible giving needs are met.
Ensure Your Donation Reaches the 21st Century Diversity Fund:
- Select “Give Now” above
- Select “Donate Now”
- Select donation amount under “Other Fund”
- Select “Donate”
- Type “Diversity” in the “Gift Designation” Box
- Select “Give Now” and provide credit card information.