Select Page

Authorization To Release Financial Information

You must give written consent if you want Big E Central to discuss any of your financial aid, scholarship or billing/account information with persons other than yourself by the following means:

  • Phone
  • In person
  • U.S. and electronic mail

You, the student, must:

This authorization form does not allow the university to release academic information.

You may revoke this authorization in writing to:
EKU Big E Central
Whitlock Bldg. CPO 59, Room 210
521 Lancaster Avenue
Eastern Kentucky University
Richmond, KY 40475-3102