- August 1 – 31: Book vouchers are available online to Graduate students. Visit the Student Accounting Services site for more information.
- August 15: First day of class
- August 17: Financial Aid begins applying financial aid awards to students’ bills
- August 21: Drop/Add deadline (full semester courses)
- August 22: Priority deadline for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeals for Fall semester
- August 25: Student Accounting Services begins processing refunds
- September 14: First loan disbursements for freshman, first-time borrowers
- Mid-September: KEES funds will be disbursed and book voucher refunds processed
- October 03: Financial Aid begins applying financial aid awards to students’ bills for those enrolled in B Term only (no A term enrollment)
- October 4: HRA due date
- October 30: Final deadline for Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeals for Fall semester
- November 1: Last day to submit all requested information to KHEAA Verify
- November 18: Last day to accept student loans for fall semester
- November 29: Last day to register for Winter to be considered for Financial Aid.
2022 Billing and Due Dates