- The first step to participating in the EKU Advantage Program and receiving the discounted tuition and other benefits is to upload the Confirmation of Employment Letter from your employer.
- Contact your company’s Human Resources Department to download the letter verifying that you are an eligible employee and able to be enrolled at EKU as a Corporate Partner employee student. This is a great time to also find out more about your employer’s tuition benefits and application process.
- Once you have the Confirmation of Employment Letter, log in here to upload it the the Corporate Partnership portal. Note: The Corporate Educational Partnership and EKU Advantage is a scholarship for tax purposes, is not stackable, and thus cannot be combined with other EKU scholarships
- Login to the Corporate Partnership portal to identify your Employer and upload the “Confirmation of Employment Letter.” Note: W-2’s, employee badges, or letters of intent to hire are NOT accepted. Once the confirmation of employment has been reviewed and verified, you will receive a confirmation email that your letter was successfully uploaded.
- Be aware that once you have received the verification email, it might take about a week for your discount to appear on your bill. (The amount of your bill will reflect the discount. There is no separate category listed.)
Upload Confirmation of Employment
Corporate Educational Partnerships
521 Lancaster Ave.
Whitlock 144 / CPO 54
Richmond, KY 40475