The ETM Program is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering – ATMAE
This program prepares graduates for many supervisory and technical management positions in industry. These positions may be in such areas as production supervision, product development, quality control, maintenance supervision, project management, production control and related areas.
Graduates will be able to relate terminology, techniques and methodology to applied technical managerial concepts; demonstrate the ability to formulate and apply technical problem solving and managerial concepts; be able to apply the concepts of mathematics and the physical sciences to solve technical problems.
Engineering Technology Management (B.S.)
- Manufacturing Concentration suggested curriculum guide
- Technology Concentration suggested curriculum guide
BS/MS Accelerated “3+2” Dual Degree Program
- Engineering Technology Management, B.S. (Manufacturing) + Technology Management, M.S. (Engineering Operations)
- Engineering Technology Management, B.S. (Technology) + Technology Management, M.S. (Engineering Operations)
- Applied Engineering Concentration – Suggested Curriculum Guide