Welcome to the Office of Academic Testing
Academic Testing is offering appointments for in-person testing. For an appointment, please email your request to Academic Testing and include the exam you wish to take. Testing will be held in Whitlock 340 and you will be sent a confirmation via email with instructions.
Examinees who require accommodations must work in conjunction with the EKU Center for Student Accessibility to secure the appropriate paperwork. The CSA may be contacted by calling 859-622-2933 or by visiting Accessibility at EKU. Students are responsible for obtaining permission for accommodation(s) at least 48 hours in advance of a scheduled testing session.
Providing the tools you need to succeed
- coordinates, administers, and plans academic tests to serve the University community;
- provides services related to national tests, state assessments, and locally developed exams;
- maintains test records for all past, current, and incoming EKU students;
- offers Eastern Kentucky University students and other registered examinees a friendly and comfortable environment for testing;
- serves as a Federal Aviation Administration Airman Knowledge Exam site for the Commonwealth of Kentucky