The Office of the Provost offers annual faculty awards in three areas – teaching, leadership, and scholarship – through the Noel Faculty Awards Program. Award recipients are announced during Scholars Week, held each year in April.
Applications for all awards are due on January 15th.
In addition to individual applications, departments are encouraged to nominate candidates for awards.
Applications from pairs or teams will be accepted for any award, but the monetary value of the award will be split equally between all members of the group.
- 2023-2024 Teaching and Learning Annual Themed Award: Workforce and Employability Skills: Teaching and Learning for Future Careers (1)
- Innovation in Teaching Award (2)
- Inclusive Excellence Award (1)
- Transformative Teaching Award (1)
- Dr. Jerry Pogatshnik Graduate Faculty Award (1)
- Faculty Leadership Award (1)
- Faculty Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Award (1)
- Transformative Scholarly and Creative Achievement Award (1)
- Student Success Award (1)
- Student Retention Award (1)
- Mentorship Award (1)
- Nominations for this award must come from a University librarian or library staff member.