- Academic Standing
- Career Services – Mock interviews, resume review, and more
- Change My Concentration
- Colonel 1 Card– Student ID
- Colonel’s Compass– Registration, course info
- Counseling Services – Counseling services are provided at no cost for students who are eligible.
- Dining Services– Meal plans, hours of operation of dining facilities, etc.
- Financial Aid – Deadlines, Forms, etc.
- Foundation Scholarships
- Graduation Information
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Housing– Housing plans for single and married options, forms, etc.
- How Do I?
- Library– Research and supportive service options
- Noel Studio– Gain support for writing, speaking, and research.
- Registrar– Registration information, forms, deadlines, etc.
- Registration Questions
- Recording Transfer Work
- Student Accounting Services– Deadlines, fees, forms, etc.
- Student Affairs
- Student Health Services
- Student Study Guide – GRE, GMAT, MAT
- Thesis Submission
- Vehicle Registration
The Clery Act Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on the website of the EKU Police Department. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off-campus buildings, or property within or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the Richmond, Corbin, Danville, Lancaster, Manchester, and Somerset campuses. It contains policies on crime reporting, alcohol/drug use, crime prevention and other matters. The report also provides information regarding fire safety and statistics. You can view this report on the Police Department website. A paper copy is available by contacting the EKU Police at 859-622-1111.
The department also maintains a daily log of campus crimes and fires that are reported to campus and local police.