Select Page

Transfer Students

You can take classes at other colleges and universities that will transfer to EKU. Visit the Student Outreach and Transition Office for more information on equivalencies, advising, and financial aid. For more information about transfer credits for teaching middle or high school STEM, contact

Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS)

KCTCS and EKU enjoy a close relationship and share much of the same introductory coursework. We have created pathways leading from a KCTCS credential to an EKU bachelor’s degree. These pathways should be used in conjunction with a professional transfer advisor from EKU and your KCTCS campus.

The KCTCS Transfer Pathway for Elementary Education represent the first two years at KCTCS for students transferring to EKU in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree. Learn more about KCTCS transfer pathways and course equivalencies.

The Colonel Connection

The Colonel Connection is a joint admission program between EKU and the Kentucky Community and Technical College System, designed to make the college transfer process simple! When you sign your Colonel Connection Agreement your KCTCS transcripts will automatically be sent to EKU at the end of each term so your EKU DegreeWorks audit is always synchronized to reflect your current coursework.

College of Education and Applied Human Sciences

521 Lancaster Avenue
Bert Combs 420
Richmond, KY 40475
Phone: 859-622-1175

Connect with CEAHS @ EKU