Affiliates of Eastern Kentucky University have the opportunity to purchase a membership to the Student Recreation Center. Currently, individuals that are an alumni, retiree and/or donor of the university are eligible to purchase an Affiliate Membership. Memberships are offered on a 1, 4 or 12 month basis. Family memberships are also available. Pricing and additional information is provided below.
|Alumni||any individual who has earned a minimum of 25 credit hours at Eastern Kentucky University.|
|Retiree||any individual who has retired from Eastern Kentucky University.|
|Donor||any individual who has contributed a one-time minimum donation of $50 to Campus Recreation.|
Affiliate Membership Rates
|Membership||1 Month||4 Months||12 Months|
- Affiliate – an individual membership for an Affiliate
- Affiliate +1 – an Affiliate member plus their partner, spouse or sponsored dependant
- Affiliate Family – an Affiliate member plus their partner or spouse and (2) children or sponsored dependants living in the same household
A membership for a dependent is available for individuals that are 5 years and older.
- For individuals 13 yrs and younger, access only to the Aquatic Center, Climbing Center, eSports Lounge, Basketball Courts and MAC Court will be permitted. They must to be accompanied by the member in the same activity space at all times.
- For individuals 14 yrs and older, access to the entire Student Recreation Center will be permitted. They must to be accompanied by the member in the same activity space at all times.
- For individuals that are 18 years and older, access to the entire Student Recreation Center will be permitted. They will not need to be accompanied by the member.
Payment can be made at the Student Recreation Center during operating hours. Cash, check and/or major debit or credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, are accepted. Payments cannot be made over the phone.
If paying by check, please make the check out to EKU Campus Recreation.
Memberships can be renewed either in person or online. To renew in person, simply visit the Student Recreation Center during operating hours. To renew online, visit the MyCampusRec self-service portal. Individuals will log in with their Fusion/EKU credentials and click on the “Memberships” icon.
Affiliate members have the opportunity to purchase a parking permit through Campus Recreation at the time of their membership sale. With the permit, members will be able to park in the Alumni Coliseum Employee Lot. Each parking permit will be activated within 24 hours of purchase and will expire the same date as the membership. Upon purchase, the license plate state and number as well as the vehicle make will need to be provided. The pricing of a parking permit cannot be prorated. Pricing is listed below.
|Parking Permit Length||1 Month||4 Months||12 Months|
If you have any membership questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Ryan Fisher, the Assistant Director of Memberships and Outreach, via email or by phone 859-622-1183.