You can apply for graduation in spring, summer, fall, or winter. However, there are NO distinct summer or winter ceremonies. Summer graduates walk in the spring ceremony, and winter graduates walk in the fall ceremony.
Apply for graduation through MyEKU:
1. Log on to MyEKU.
2. Go to the Big E Central card.
3. Select Student Records and then Apply for Graduation. If the graduation date you want is not listed or if the information is incorrect, contact the Academic Administrative Specialist for your major. After your application is processed, an Academic Administrative Specialist will review your academic records and email you concerning your graduation requirements.
- A graduation fee will be billed to your EKU account. Associate and Bachelor degrees are $50. Additional fees are required to purchase your cap, gown, and tassel.
If you are receiving an Undergraduate Certificate, a $20 fee will be assessed (those receiving undergraduate certificates are not eligible to participate in the university graduation ceremony).
- Inform your Academic Administrative Specialist of any name, address, phone, or email changes.
- Check your EKU email regularly as any problems with this process are communicated there.
- As your graduation date approaches, you will receive information from the Registrar’s Office.