► Next Dates: TBD
►Location: Online via Zoom
► Registration Fee: $995
This two-day introductory workshop is designed to strengthen meeting facilitation skills in order to better prepare for and facilitate effective meetings and projects. The Facilitation Center will provide participants with a certificate of completion and a copy “Meeting Management and Facilitation Skills” by Stefanie Ashley and Sarah Gilbert.
- Role of the Facilitator
- Meeting Design and Planning
- Generating Creative Ideas
- Safe, Enjoyable Meeting Environments
- Visuals, Display Thinking, and Storyboarding
- Managing Group Dynamics
Who Should Attend?
The training is designed for those who have never facilitated a meeting, as well as those who have some basic facilitation experience.
- New facilitators will learn the philosophy, techniques, tools, and processes involved in an effective meeting, plus garner confidence in leading future meetings. This training also teaches the value of engaged participants, so even if you don’t facilitate a lot of meetings, you can still reap the rewards of using what you’ve learned and share with others to help meetings run more smoothly.
- Participants with some experience will learn new tools and techniques, be given the opportunity to sharpen facilitation skills, and validate what they know (or don’t know). In addition, participants are formalizing their knowledge and skills, making them even more valuable to their employers or future employers.
When/Where Are Trainings Held?
This two-day training is conducted throughout the year in the Richmond, KY area or online via Zoom and advertised on our website, as well as through direct e-mail notification. Workshops can also be arranged in other venues if an organization has an existing group that would like to receive training. Our trainers have traveled from Washington to Florida, providing trainings for various businesses and organizations. If you’d like to receive e-mail notifications about upcoming workshops or more information about providing a workshop at another location, please contact us.